Monday, June 6, 2011

Travis and Lori ** family session**

I think summer is finally here!  It was a beautiful evening in Silver Lake when I met up with Travis, Lori, Anna and Ali!  I loved their story and enjoyed being a part of Anna and Ali's getting to know Michigan Summer!  This wonderful family has been out of the country for the last 7 years as Missionaries and they are now back in Michigan.  Mom and Dad are wanting to introduce Michigan and all of its beauty to their girls that have grown up out of the country for most of their lives! 



Poor Ali got soaked here!  It was a little chilly! 


I love the smile here!  Absorbing in the moment!  What fun! 

Thanks for a great evening!  I hope you enjoy your summer here in Michigan! 
Many Blessings!!  -dayna



No comments:

Post a Comment