Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer of 2011 and YES my brother is in the Scottville Clown Band!! :)

Even with the thunder booms and a few lightning bursts we stuck it out to listen to the good ole Clown Band.  The weather ended up clearing up after a bit and we had a great time!  We would never let a little rain keep us from seeing Adam do his Clown Band THANG!!  He kept it a secret for a while and then he spilled the beans!  He joined the Scottville Clown Band!  I asked my sister-in-law Tiffany where in the heck Adam could have found those shoes!  Well I guess those hot Michigan converse looking shoes are available at Wal-mart!  LOL  Adam is a die hard Michigan fan all the way.  And, he is having a great time on this new adventure.  I hear its quite the adventure and a lot of fun.  The Scottville clown band travels all over to play and they have a ton of fans!  So to all my local friends and family!  Make sure to be on the lookout for Adam marching with the Clown Band for our Annual Pentwater Homecoming celebrations!!!!  :)


Posted by Picasa

Its always fun to post a not so serious blog post!  It was fun to work on something a little more silly and personal to me!  Never leave home without my camera!  Especially when you know you are going to be around grown men dressed as clowns, construction workers, M&Ms, Sailors, women and many more interesting outfits!  Happy Summer and safe travels to the Scottville Clown Band!

No comments:

Post a Comment