Thursday, June 2, 2011

**Janie** 3 Months already!

Janie is 3 months old already!  Her favorite place is right beside me in her Baby Papasan while we listen to music and mama works on photos!  :)  She also loves to have talks with Daddy when he gets home from work.  She always has big smiles for him!  Photography has picked up for me this summer and i'm happy to say that my weekends are filling up.  I'm happy to be a busy Mommy of Three!


We have given her the nick name of "Pickle"  She seems to like it!


She is using her eyes a lot now to discover all of her surroundings!


She just rolled over for me from her back to her tummy yesterday!  She is getting so strong!


She has her eyes on her big sisters here!  She loves them so!


She really is so sweet!  She is the perfect addition to our family!  I even love our quiet bottle time early in the morning when its just her and I.


I really love her and that bright headband!!  But, here is one without!  LOL  Her hair is growing and even the little bald spot on the back of her head is filling in now with peach fuzz!


Awe!!  My girls!  Bailee is heading into 2nd grade next year and Kenna will be in Kindergarten all day!  I don't know what I would have done if Janie wasn't here with both of my big girls going to school all day!  I guess i'll figure that out in another 5 years when Janie is ready for Kindergarten!  :) 

1 comment: