Friday, September 6, 2013

Senior Season Sessions :)

Its that time of year when 2014 graduates are getting their senior pictures taken.  In the last few years I have learned so much from my first senior session to now.  I really enjoy getting each senior to open up and bring out their real personality.  So, thanks to my seniors for being so much fun.  I have enjoyed working with everyone one of you and I look forward to my fall session Seniors as well.  You all ROCK and make my job so easy.  Happy Friday friends!  




I don't think this is fair.  I remember when Jake was born and I used to babysit him.
I can't be that old.  :)



Gesh, I am realizing now that I was probably a Senior when these Seniors were born.  Ugh!  Really??





I wish you a wonderful Senior year of High School.  Enjoy it and have fun.  

*Big Hugs from Dayna*

No comments:

Post a Comment