Friday, September 6, 2013

Ben and Laurie's Wedding Day


We crossed our fingers all day that the weather would turn our beautiful, but the rain came anyways.  Although, it couldn't have been more perfect.  We walked through town with umbrellas and had a great time taking pictures.  Actually something I had wanted to do for a while, but the weather never worked out.  Ben and Laurie couldn't have been more up for the challenge of walking through the wet streets to the reception hall.  It was a lot of fun to hear the Bride and Groom get the hoots and hollers from the visitors on the streets of Pentwater.  
I remember a specific woman yelling down the block, 
"Its Good Luck to have rain on your wedding day"














Many Blessings to the Bride and Groom!
-Dayna

1 comment:

  1. Superb photography! I have always dreamt of having good pictures of my wedding. It is going to stay with us forever and I wanted a photographer who can capture all the moments from my wedding beautifully. I think my search is over now. I am getting married in an event space Chicago. I will give the complete detail very soon.

    ReplyDelete