Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rebecca and Ken's Wedding!

I was on the phone with a customer and she told me that she had been looking at our website and checking out my blog!  I gasped!  Oh no my blog hasn't been touched for months!  Its been so busy and the Facebook has just been easier to share these days.  But, I remember that if you don't have a facebook you are not able to see the pictures that I am taking!  I'm sorry I have been away from the blog for a while, but asure you that I am staying busy and enjoying every minute of it!  Thanks so much friends!  

Please enjoy some pictures from Rebecca and Ken's country style wedding!  We really had a blast at this party.  We felt like we fit in just like one of the family.  Snuggled into the cozy little farm house, while the large wedding party got ready for the big day!  It was so much fun to spend the day with them!  Thanks for having us Ken and Rebecca!











Many Blessings!  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment