Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Plummer Family Session

As well as being busy with clients, its been busy around the house too!  Not only did my computer crash this spring.  (It was quite the scare, but I assure you that no images were lost!)  Its good to have a GEEK for a husband!  :)  I have had to adjust to using an iMac.  I'm in love with my new computer and I am having a blast working through pictures with my "new" work computer/business partner!  We really do work well together!  :)

Introducing the Plummer family!  What a bunch of cuties they are!  Thanks so much for having me ou to your beautiful home in Grand Haven!  It was so much fun spending the afternoon with your family Erica!  You are so blessed!  :)  What cute little guys you have!










Big hug! and please, please can I squeeze those cheeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment