Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Woldring Wedding


I don't think I could narrow it down to just one thing I love about taking pictures of such a special day!  Weddings are so much fun and so full of life, laughter and tears!  This wedding was extra fun because I had the chance to hang out with a good friend that I last seen almost a year ago!  There is something about not "just" being the photographer at a wedding, but feeling like your part of the fun!  Thanks to everyone involved in this special day for Scott and Carol that made me feel like part of the family and part of the fun that came along with this special day!  :)



This was a great moment to catch!  I thought it was cute to see all the girls peeking out at the guests!


And of course a girl needs to check her Facebook one last time before she walks down the aisle!






Location of the wedding was at the Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens in Fennville, MI


You may kiss the *Bride*








The first dance for the Bride and Groom is always a special moment!


This was the best cake fight ever!!  They were covered in cake and frosting!  What fun!


And, we ended the night with lots of fun dancing!



Thanks again to everyone!

Many Blessings
-dayna

No comments:

Post a Comment