Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Macher Family Session

Its been a while since I have gotten the chance to sit and blog for a while!  I have missed it so!!  Lately i'm finding that most of my time is taken up by being a mom and baby proofing my house!

 I feel very blessed to be out doing something that I love!  Enjoying the late summer season evening sessions on the beach with such wonderful families and friends! The Macher family was a blast to spend some time with!  Although, the wind was kicking and the first chill of fall was in the air, they still made the most out of their session!   Please enjoy these cutie pies, and be jealous like me of all their beautiful ocean blue eyes!  



Love this one!!  To me the little man is getting ready to give a huge MUAH!!!  Each personality shines right through in this picture!!



Love these eyes!!  Such a beautiful family!!



Its a little cold, but these big guys didn't mind getting their toes wet!


Thanks so much Macher family for reaching out to me and asking me to
capture some family fun pictures!! 
Many Blessings!!
-dayna

No comments:

Post a Comment