Friday, September 14, 2012

Kara's Senior *Session*

Well I have known Kara for many, many years!  Which makes me feel kinda old, but i'll get over that.  Kara's Mom, Keri and Aunt Erin and good friends of mine.  Cute baby pictures of Eli (blogged previously) are Kara's new cousin.  It has been an exciting summer for them all around.  Kara was very excited about Senior pictures, as was I.  But, she had all the outfits picked out and all her ideas ready.  I also suggested she practice in the mirror, she got a giggle out of that.  I don't think she really wanted to do that.  Thanks Kara for making your Mom, aunt Erin and I feel old.  :)  Happy Senior Year!

Oh!  And, I'd like to add that she has the most beautiful eyes.  And, yes that is her natural eye color! :)














Whoa!!  Picture overload!  LOL  I couldn't help it, I had to share these!  Thanks so much Kara!
-dayna










No comments:

Post a Comment