Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Van Nortwick Family **Session**

First **session**  of the season and I was beyond ready!!  Baby Janie is 3 months already and now the time has come to get out there and get back to taking some pictures!  I guess the slow start to 
spring this year has held us back some!  :)  So for the first time since Janie was born
I left her in the very safe arms of her daddy and two big sisters!  They did great with her, 
which I knew they would!  I will not complain about the fact that she loves her momma so!  I know
someday she will no longer want just me!  :)  

So out to the Orchards I went to meet up with the Van Nortwick family!  Being surrounded by little
girl faces I had so much with this little Man!!  Please Enjoy!







Thanks so much for reaching out to me Becky for pictures!!
Your little man makes me smile!  He is the cutest!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment