Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Preschool Fun Day on the farm!

What fun spending the morning with Kenna and her preschool classmates!  It was a great opportunity for me to get out with the camera and capture some smiles.  The girls had big smiles and wanted to keep taking pictures.  I love it when you take a few pictures and immediately after the kids run up to you and say "can I see it?"  Then the go on and on about how much they like their picture!  :) What hams!


Kenna almost got a kiss!


Big smiles from Marisa!


I really wanted to bring him home!


Big Smiles


Friends Forever!  


Yee Haa!


I LOVE this one of Miss Mandi!


Irelyn really wanted to take the kitty home!!  What a cutie pie!


So sweet and innocent!


Friends forever!!  Really though, Melanie and I are just waiting for these girls to be teens.
*T-R-O-U-B-L-E*



No comments:

Post a Comment