Monday, April 5, 2010

Chicago Trip! Family Fun!

Spring Break for my girls was last week. We headed to Chicago to visit my husband's side of the family and we had a great time while we were there. We visited the Brookfield Zoo, decorated eggs, made cookies and played volleyball!! We have decided to be sure that at least a few of our Spring Break days are spent there with our family.

I hope my mother in law doesn't want to get me for putting these pics on, but I just LOVE them. This is a moment never to be forgotten!! Thanks for being such a good sport Mom Hasil!

What a group!!

I'm in love with my girls wanting to take part in picture taking!! LOL

Jump! So much energy! I wish they would share!

My Boo!! I love this!

Family Photo!! Look at all those girls!

So much Sun!! Its hurting my eyes!

My sister in law Steffanie and her girls!

Lions and Tigers and Bears!! Oh MY!!!

GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment